Innovation is not just about opening up new markets – it also offers new ways of serving established and mature ones. Yet successful mobility innovation is strategy-based, and depends on effective internal and external linkages, enabling mechanisms for making innovation happen, and a supporting organisational context.
We carry out our own ‘radical’ and ‘incremental’ innovation projects, and in addition cooperate with forward-thinking organisations in:
- Understanding Problems and the Job-to-Be-Done
- Prototyping the Minimum ‘Awesome’ Product/Service
- Mapping Innovation Capabilities
- Elaborating Innovation Roadmaps
- Building and Managing Cross-National Innovation Projects