Digitalising railway power infrastructure and optimising transit capacity.
VIZIMAX’s SynchroTeq® communication-enabled platforms feature advanced switching strategies for HV and MV switchgears of any make in railways, metros and light transit.
Rolled out in an operational environment by France's SNCF, these platforms help overcome the challenges associated with the primary and secondary equipment commonly found in AC and DC traction infrastructures::
- Digitalising power infrastructure;
- Enabling the large-scale deployment of GHG-free switchgears;
- Securing the seamless connection of power substations to Power Grids;
- Allowing smart and predictive maintenance; and
- Allowing neutral-zone designs reducing investment costs and increasing transit capacity.
The result is a significant CAPEX optimisation and O&M cost reduction for railway, metro and light transit network operators without costly upgrades. In regards to rolling stock, SynchroTeq® platforms also allow for inrush-free energisation of power transformers.